Do you have a missing tooth? A dentist can close the gap in your smile with dental implants. Implants are titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone. Putnam Family Dental, which is located in Putnam, CT, offers a complete range of dental services. Dr. Alaa Ahmed and Dr. Islam Dehis are some of the finest dentists in Putnam, CT. Here are five reasons not to delay getting dental implants.
1. Improve Your Smile- Hate to smile? A missing tooth can ruin a beautiful smile. If you have a missing tooth, you may feel self-conscious and embarrassed. A dental implant can improve your smile, make you look years younger, and boost your self-esteem. Dental implants are the next best thing to healthy, natural teeth.
2. Improve Your Speech- A missing tooth can cause speech problems. Mumbled or slurred speech are big problems for individuals with missing teeth. A denture can also cause speech problems. A dental implant can improve your speech. Dental implants feel and function like your own teeth. Dental implants allow people to speak without the worry that their denture might slip out of place.
3. Enjoy Food Again- The absence of one or more teeth can make chewing difficult. If you have a missing tooth, it can keep you from enjoying your favorite foods. A dental implant can improve your chewing ability and allow you to enjoy good again. With a dental implant, you will eat in comfort and with confidence.
4. Prevent Teeth Shifting- If you have a missing tooth, the teeth beside it will begin to drift out of place over time. Misaligned or crowded teeth could cost you a fortune down the road in dental expenses. A dental implant can prevent your healthy, natural teeth from drifting out of place.
5. Prevent Jawbone Loss- Your existing teeth stimulate the jawbone through activities such as biting and chewing. When a tooth is lost, the jawbone no longer receives stimulation, and begins to resorb, or break down. Dental implants are the only tooth replacement option that prevents bone loss and stimulate bone growth.
Get the beautiful smile you've been wanting. Call Putnam Family Dental at 860-928-5334 today to schedule a dental consultation in Putnam, CT. A dental implant will do you and your smile a world of good.